Prevent Water Damage With Your Tuscaloosa Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Monitored Tuscaloosa Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Tuscaloosa monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Tuscaloosa?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Tuscaloosa flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Tuscaloosa flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Tuscaloosa Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Tuscaloosa flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (205) 315-0267 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.