As you might already realize, the likeliest spots for home intrusions are the front door and ground-floor windows. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are critical devices for home security packages in Tuscaloosa. Even though the technology has been in use for years, you might be impressed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most advanced system available, you’ll be glad to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your devices being positioned properly.
Each sensor features two magnetic contacts. One piece is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted straight to the door or window. You shut your access point and the two contacts fit neatly together. When the system is armed and an entry point opens, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do quite a bit more than merely set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Tuscaloosa
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of benefits, such as the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors signal your high-volume alarm when an entry opens with the system armed.
- Immediate alerts: Want to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You can receive immediate updates directly to your mobile device whenever a component is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be given a warning too. Your house will be safeguarded, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your home’s smart devices to operate together. You may have your lights turn on or have a camera to begin recording whenever a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any style of home. You can even install fully recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better defended.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in Tuscaloosa can be expertly incorporated into your complete home security package.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Tuscaloosa
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Tuscaloosa that boost your safety and connect right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (205) 315-0267 or submit the easy form on this page.