Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Tuscaloosa?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company in close proximity to your front door is all that is needed to ward off criminals. Essentially, an intruder is expected to see the small blue octagon and go on past. So why not simply use a home security sign in Tuscaloosa and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in Tuscaloosa. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Tuscaloosa not the actual security system.
While there is a benefit to showcasing signage from prominent home security providers such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with a range of additional security devices. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Tuscaloosa.
Reinforce Your Tuscaloosa Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to count on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, consider implementing all or at least some of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be caught on video as it could be critical evidence in legal proceedings. Go with an outside camera that can cover primary entry points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most thieves gain access by way of doors or windows, so you should have those secured by glass break and motion detectors. In the event an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s true that many break-ins occur during the day when residents are at the office, you must also have a plan to defend against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability located around your windows, doors, and garage will immediately illuminate questionable activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locking devices will update you whenever a person makes an effort to unlock your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by providing a live video feed. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: A great home automation device, smart light bulbs may be put on a daily plan or engaged right from your mobile device. They will give the impression you are home and effectively discourage thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Protection Package
Why run the risk that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Tuscaloosa when you can have a complete home protection plan? Dial (205) 315-0267 or complete the form on this page to get started. You can choose from various packages at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your home’s protection exactly how you want it.